Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Solution
In the IT world where a traditional PC is used for office applications, hardware problems, software bugs and continuous system and program updates are common experiences that lead to heavy management problems and expensive IT operation and maintenance costs.
It only takes two Sangfor a VDI Desk components – a Thin-Client (cloud terminal) and a VDS Server – to quickly create a virtual desktop platform.
This is a one-stop, cloud-based solution that improves system efficiency, and simplifies the workload, operations and maintenance of desktop machines while ensuring information security while taking advantage of all the benefits of the mobile office.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Highly compatible with peripheral devices
- Smooth desktop user experience
- Sangfor-NVIDIA vGPU Solution meet customers’ GPU needs
- Uninterrupted desktop services via HA desktop architecture
- Data is in reliable storage to avoid the risk of data loss caused by disk/host failure
- Multiple authentication methods can be freely combined
- End-to-end security mechanisms to ensure overall security
- All document export & screenshots can be audited
- Shorten desktop cloud deployment time by 80%
- Deploy 100 VMs in just 5 mins
- A unified WEB control platform increases O&M efficiency by 80%
- Quick and accurate intelligent diagnosis
Gartner: The technology on which aDesk VDI is based, namely Sangfor HCI, is one of those listed by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Virtualization Infrastructure on x86 Servers.
Large-Scale Deployment: We have installed more than 300k+ Thin units; In more than 200 cases we have performed massive installations of more than 1K+ units/customer.
Customers: Among our clients, we can include leading companies such as the University of Calabria, PT BNI Asset Management, Bank of Communication, 12306 Chinese Railway Customer Service Center, Foxconn, SF Express, etc.
Ranked second in the IDC ranking: Ranked second in total VDI client shipments in 2019. (Source: “2019 IDC Tracking Report of VDI Client Market in China”)