This website and online store located at https://www.abs-mena.com/ (Site) is owned and operated by Advanced Business Solutions MENA FZCO (ABS MENA). By accessing and placing an order with ABS MENA, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and ABS MENA.
ABS MENA grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use our service strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and ABS MENA (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as “ABSMENA”, “us”, “we” or “our”), the provider of the ABS MENA website and the services accessible from the ABS MENA website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the “ABS MENA Service “).
You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Service. In these Terms & Conditions, “you” refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
Definitions and Key Terms:
For this Terms & Conditions:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where ABS MENA or the owners/founders of ABS MENA are based, in this case is United Arab Emirates.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the ABS MENA Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit ABS MENA and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by ABS MENA or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identify ability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service or products provided/sold by ABS MENA as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: ABS MENA’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.abs-mena.com.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with ABS MENA to use the Services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the service or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to us with respect to the service shall remain the sole and exclusive property of us.
We shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
We’ve updated our Terms & Conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions:
You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account.
If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & Conditions modification date below.
Modifications to Our Service:
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our Service:
We may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the service, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”).
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the service. You agree that we have no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the service to you.
You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the service, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
To the full extent permitted by law, all products and related information displayed on this Site is provided without any warranty as to its accuracy or reliability and we do not accept any liability which may arise from your use or reliance of such information.
Whilst we will endeavour to maintain ongoing access, access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We disclaim all liability to you to the full extent permitted by law should this occur.
Purchasing Our Services Online:
The price you see on the Site is the price you will pay at the checkout in AED. We accept MasterCard and VISA. We are not responsible for incorrect pricing on external websites.
Payment is required in full prior to dispatch of your order.
There may be a slight colour variation with online orders which will not constitute a fault or defect of the goods.
Products available for purchase online are subject to availability.
ABS MENA reserves the right to limit the quantity of products supplied, supply only part of an order or to divide orders.
ABS MENA reserves the right to alter the terms or duration of any special offers or sale promotions.
You will be informed if ABS MENA is unable to complete an order.
If, for any reason, there is a problem with collecting payment from your credit / debit card or other chosen payment method after we have confirmed receipt of your order, we will not be obliged to dispatch your order.
Additionally, on some occasions, we may be unable to process an order. This may be due to: the item being out of stock or no longer available, your payment being declined, our identification of a pricing error or product description error or an unspecified technical error. If you are sure you are using a valid form of payment, please try again or use a different payment method.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify us against any claim, loss, liability or damage, costs, charges and expenses (including our legal costs on a solicitor/ own client basis) suffered or incurred by us which arise directly or indirectly in relation to your use of the Site or associated services in violation of these Terms and/or arising from a breach of these Terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms.
You agree to promptly inform us of any breach by you of these Terms and of any conduct of any other person which you think may be a breach of these Terms, whether the conduct has ceased, is continuing, or may occur in the future.
Our platform and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of us, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the material is prohibited.
All material on this Site is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without our prior written permission. All rights reserved.
We may, from time to time, include contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities (“Promotions”) that require you to submit material or information concerning yourself. Please note that all Promotions may be governed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements, such as restrictions as to age and geographic location. You are responsible to read all Promotions rules to determine whether or not you are eligible to participate. If you enter any Promotion, you agree to abide by and to comply with all Promotions Rules.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services on or through the Services, which terms and conditions are made a part of this Agreement by this reference.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate these Terms.
If you have any questions about our Site or the Terms, please contact us through our contact form.