Penetration Testing Services (Ethical Hacking)
Because IT security is vital to your business files and networks, we recommend you contact us today to learn about our risk assessment consultation. We use best-in-class methods to pinpoint areas of your networks which are vulnerable to cyber-attack. Once completed, we’ll provide your company with a detailed report outlining how we infiltrated your digital assets as well as recommend enhanced IT security measures to protect your systems.
We offer a wide variety of penetration testing services such as
Internal Penetration Testing
Entrance to your systems through your Internet connection is often an area where companies lack proper security configuration. We begin by doing a network scan to test your security structure. Other areas we then focus are below:
- Port scanning and exploitation of your VPN
- Administrative login testing and password strength analysis
- Manual vulnerability assessment
- Network security control scanning review
- Trojan detection
- Database and third-party vendor configuration testing
Our goal is to gain unauthorized access of your network in a controlled environment using hacking techniques.
Web Application Penetration Infiltration
Too many companies rely on third-party web application security measures to protect their networks. This type of thinking leaves your networks vulnerable to spyware and viruses as well as hacker access to your systems. Our web application testing includes the following areas:
- Password strength assessment
- Plug-in security code protection
- Third-party web application analysis
- Software and design weakness identification
- Input validation risk assessment
- Database access and exploitation
- Cookie theft and user privilege validationDepending on your needs, we may also investigate your DNS services as well as email accounts to reveal security risk.